Do something AMAZING!
Join a Working Group & take on a role…
Current Roles seeking team members
Last updated 24 July 2023
Media & Messaging Circle – Social Media Support
- Liaise with Internal Coordinator Media & Messaging about tone and content
- Focus on creating content for either our XR Bristol Facebook, or Twitter or Instagram accounts to amplify our actions and messaging
- Re-post relevant materials from other accounts as appropriate
- Initial meeting re orientation and establishing ways of working
- From 2 hours a week up to your interest and capacity, but most likely 20 minutes per day re-posting.
- Could be done entirely from home / work.
- Would suit someone with an interest in getting our message across & some experience of using social media up to seasoned professionals looking to do their bit
Contact email@example.com to express interest and arrange follow up.
- Working as part of a team
- Working with Anchor and Action Circles plus other Circles as necessary to plan schedule of Weekly in person meetings at an appropriate location (currently Cotham Church Hall)
- Coordinate opening up of venue, set up and pack down and locking up
- Act as host to welcome Rebels and newcomers and introduce activities for the meeting
- Act as Facilitator ensuring XR Principles and Values are adhered to throughout
- Act as a point of contact for any issues
- Coordinate with Finance Circle to pay any invoices related to hosting meetings
- From 3 hours most weeks on meeting evenings setting up, hosting/facilitating, packing down
- From 2 hours some weeks planning meetings and preparing
- Would suit people with event management skills & general ability to help plan meetings then host on the night
- Would help if confident in speaking to a group
Contact info.XRBristol@proton.me to express interest and arrange follow up.
Sign up to the XR Bristol Newsletter
Get the latest XR news and updates about actions and events in the Bristol area
Support us. Donate to XR Bristol
A monthly or one-off donation will help us raise awareness, train members and fund actions.